Are there traces of an old railway near where you live? While on a walk in the countryside have you stumbled across a redundant bridge, an isolated signal post, or some other abandoned piece of railway infrastructure? If you have, and it's in the Grantham area (within eight miles or so of the town), send us some photographs and we'll share them on this section of our site.
If you don't already have our email address, in the first place please use the 'Leave a Reply' box below and we'll get back to you (this helps us to avoid 'spam').
- The Woolsthorpe Branch Rediscovered - Part 1: we take a walk along the first 3 miles or so of the old Woolsthorpe Branch
- The Woolsthorpe Branch Rediscovered - Part 2: now we continue to the end of the line at Denton
- The Woolsthorpe Branch Rediscovered - Part 3: we retrace our steps to Casthorpe Junction then take the branch to Harlaxton Mines
- The High Dyke Branch Rediscovered - Part 1: covering the 3 miles from Highdyke Junction to Bridge End, Colsterworth
- The High Dyke Branch Rediscovered - Part 2: continuing from Bridge End, Colsterworth to the site of Stainby Sidings and Station
- The High Dyke Branch Rediscovered - Part 3: from Skillington Road Junction towards Sproxton (in preparation)